Technical Program Manager at Auth0
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score. We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.We’re growing fast here at Auth0 and are looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager to work across our entire Engineering organization. In this role you will be responsible for scoping and delivering large programs end-to-end, driving project schedules from inception to release, and iterating after launch.
What will you be doing?
- Manage complex and large scale cross-team, cross-functional initiatives. Interface with engineering managers and engineers to facilitate the discovery process, estimate work efforts, define milestones, and manage resources.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and thoroughly understand their business processes and challenges.
- Manage high paced programs and projects through collaboration with cross-functional teams, interfacing with multiple teams including customer facing roles, and estimating effort to manage successful outcomes.
- Track progress, resolve dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to the leadership team and project stakeholders.
- Engage and energize the teams to achieve aggressive goals.
- Ask questions that clarify priorities and push the team to be highly effective.
- Develop broad domain and technical knowledge
Might be a good fit if you:
- 5+ years of technical program/project management experience in a software, SaaS, or systems development environment.
- Experience managing and successfully delivering large scale software development programs.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints.
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish credibility with technical and non-technical stakeholders including executive staff.
- Focus on execution and delivery in a data-informed environment.
- Can add value to a conversation even when you are not familiar with the entire context.
- Enjoy working with senior level stakeholders in an iterative development environment.
- Are a great communicator.
Bonus points for:
- Working at a high paced, fast growing tech startup.
- Technical degree and/or background in SW development.
- North America; #US; #CA; #AR;
See related remote developer jobs