Technical Customer Support Manager at Redox
Redox has experienced significant growth in the last year and is creating a brand new team dedicated to customer support. We are seeking a Technical Customer Support Manager to build out and lead this new team to help ensure we can remain focused on outcomes that are important to our customers. Dedication to handling front-line concerns and questions from our customers is critical to building and maintaining a level of trust that sets us apart from our competitors.This group will work within our Integration Engineering team, who provides the technical backbone and support for all of our integrations. The Integration Engineers pride themselves on not only delighting our customers, but ensuring we maintain a toolbox full of robust, reusable tools to quickly and easily solve the toughest integrations. If you enjoy building something from the ground up, solving for the root cause, and the sense of accomplishment that comes from solving ambiguous and challenging problems, then we want you as part of the team!
- Lead and grow the customer support team.
- Continuously evaluate the performance and posture of the support team and develop a strong culture of process improvement. Have a progressive growth mentality.
- Develop and sustain metrics and ensure we are meeting our customer service level agreements (SLA).
- Bring visibility of our customer base to the organization. Provide recommendations for process, as well as product through customer reporting and feed-back.
- Manage day-to-day operations to ensure requests are resolved in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensure proper systems and team collaboration are in place to build and promote successful product releases and overall knowledge sharing.
- Interact with other team members within the product, engineering, and customer success organizations to share and collect feedback.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 3-5+ years of experience in a healthcare integration technical customer service management role
- Experience with traditional and modern data formats such as: HL7v2, C-CDA (CCD, QRDA, etc.), JSON, XML, etc.
- Have a working understanding of APIs and web service protocols
- Working knowledge of relational databases and SQL queries
- Experience in providing technical support for a SaaS organization
- Success in building and growing a team to meet changing company priorities
- Passion for solving complex problems quickly and creatively
- Excited about working in a constantly changing ecosystem
- Comfortable with uncertainty and turning complex problems into actionable plans
- Intellectually curious with a genuine desire to both learn and teach
- Patient, agile, and able to grow with an expanding team and company
- Lead by example as well as by direction and vision
- Able to learn and understand new technical concepts quickly
- Experience educating both technical and non-technical audiences on complex topics
- Able to think and problem solve on your feet
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
See related remote developer jobs