Senior Product Manager at Auth0
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score. We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.The Auth0 Product Team defines product vision, strategy, and delivering high value identity solutions for our customers. This is a high-impact role in which you will spearhead the strategy, development and growth of a new platform initiative. This role requires you to understand the business challenges and use-cases of our auth0 customers and developers to shape the product roadmap. You’ll be responsible for enhancing the Auth0 platform to support low and no-code modalities, connect application builders with adjacent vendors, and improve customer time-to-value. You will work with customers, developer evangelists, product marketing, BD/partnerships, product design, engineering, and across multiple teams to drive this initiative. Technical experience is a must have, as you will partner closely with engineers working on secure, high availability systems at scale. You will solicit stakeholder, customer, partner, and analyst feedback to identify opportunities and prioritize initiatives. You will use quantitative and qualitative data, persona research, and experimentation to devise a strategy and set a product roadmap. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to have a huge impact in a hyper-growth startup in a rapidly growing industry.
- Conduct product research and discovery with engineering teams.
- Work with key stakeholders to set strategy, define the product roadmap, and make appropriate trade-offs between features, speed, and quality.
- Work closely with customers and Business Development to assess vendor needs and identify requirements.
- Deliver incremental value to Auth0s customers by making smart, decisive tradeoffs using data-driven analysis and sound judgment.
- Partner with Engineering and Design to define specs, requirements, and acceptance criteria for deliverables.
- Develop and test product hypotheses, working in a lean and iterative way.
- Work with cross-functional partners in Product Marketing and our field teams to enable successful feature launches.
- Create assets to guide product development work (framing documents, user story maps, opportunity canvases, stories for implementation).
- Be responsible for outcomes by setting clear goals and key results on a quarterly basis.
You might be a good for this role if you:
- Have 8+ years of product management experience in a technology-focused B2E business.
- Are independently driven, resourceful, and able to deliver results with minimal direction.
- Have experience working in Identity or implementing identity solutions.
- Exhibit excellent communication skills. Must be comfortable presenting to customers and internal audiences.
- Have experience working with remote teams.
- Are comfortable presenting to and interacting with vendors, customers, and senior leadership.
- Are a champion for collaborative, iterative product discovery, and embrace your role as a member of a cross-disciplinary team.
- Have exposure to lightweight product development methods such as user story mapping or rapid prototyping.
- Are curious about new technology and exhibit a strong desire to learn.
- Have a degree of technical fluency that allows you to communicate with and understand your target audience (developers).
- Love the work of identifying and deeply understanding customer problems.
- Exhibit user empathy and seek their input at all stages of the product life cycle.
- Are self-motivated and have experience working remotely.
- Can travel domestically or internationally when required (15% or less).
- Have experience working on Platform is a plus.
- #CA; #US;
See related remote developer jobs