Weird title? Right now we’re looking for a project manager to guide/coordinate specific integration work for some of our Enterprise customers.
While coordinating that work you will grow into a product manager role helping own the product vision for how Prezly works.
- Coordinate a set (5-10) custom newsroom integrations working closely with design and engineering resources.
- Growing into a Product Manager role responsible for overall product success and product market fit
- Setting roadmap priorities together with leadership in the company.
- Represent the needs of customers and users company-wide while also representing Prezly to customers and partners.
- You will drive execution against our plan in collaboration with peers: making tradeoffs, managing the workflow with engineering leaders and design, driving execution and anticipating risks
- You understand how teams learn quickly; rapid prototyping, incremental shipping. You ensure we ship well-crafted product at a timely pace.
What you should have
- You are a genuine self-starter who proactively identifies challenges/opportunities and works across the team to generate and execute solutions.
- You have good communication skills and are comfortable driving client conversations about the scope/limitations of their project.
- Web development/Web application experience. Can use tools like git, project management, figma/sketch…
- You are deeply curious with a need to understand “why” - a person with “strong opinions, loosely held”
- You are strong technically and have a track record of successfully delivering solutions for complex technical problems
- You approach complex challenges methodically, building decision making frameworks founded on qualitative and quantitative data
- Proven track record shipping elegant, pleasant, productive user-facing products at scale in a highly dynamic environmen
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
You will get
- Competitive salary with the option for equity
- Great tools: What would Batman be without his utility belt? He’d still be badass. But you get the point. At Prezly you’ll get to choose your own gear.
- Flexible hours: There’s a life outside of work. That’s why our distributed team works from where they want, when they want. And they get tons of work done.
- Unlimited vacation time: We evaluate on value, not on time spent behind desks. Employees can take as many holidays as they need. This way they bring their A-game to the job.
- Visits to Leuven: A few times per year the entire team gets together in the office in Leuven, the world’s capital of beer. We’ll fly you in so you can have fun with the team.