As a key member of the customer-facing professional services team, this role is primarily responsible for providing PowerShell Scripting for custom integrations within Thycotic’s product suite. The ability to identify key customer requirements, present Thycotic products and use cases that meet those requirements, as well as communicate customer feedback to product management for future product developments is crucial.
This can be a remote/telecommute position based out of your home office in the US.
Reports to the Professional Services Manager.
- Scope and write scriptable integrations with PowerShell for customers looking for custom integrations.
- Lead the implementation of Thycotic solutions in client’s environments, particularly PowerShell related extensible discovery / custom remote password changers.
- Build out Custom PowerShell Scripts that leverage API’s to accomplish bulk / advanced functions within live production customer environments.
- Install, upgrade and/or configure Thycotic software to work within the capabilities of the application for those requirements.
- Produce deliverables for client signoff such as PowerShell Scripts, installation plans, configuration plans, documentation on what was installed and configured, the architecture of the resulting environment, and any PowerShell scripts that were used.
- Review the configuration decisions that are available to clients and provide guidance on best practices.
- Build and maintain client relationships to become a trusted advisor.
- Work efficiently with client’s technical support team to solve client issues.
- Interact directly with employees at technical and all levels of management on the client accounts including the executives (CTO, CIO, CISO etc.).
- Occasional attendance at conferences is required.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electronic or Computer Engineering, or similar area of specialty or comparable field experience, with an additional 4-6 years of experience in the field.
- Strong scripting skills, and an in-depth working knowledge with PowerShell. Other Languages are a plus.
- Understanding of REST / SOAP API’s and how to programmatically conduct web requests.
- Applicants will be asked to provide code samples (preferably in PowerShell, but other languages will be accepted) to demonstrate mastery of data manipulation.
- A strong understanding of computer and network infrastructure.
- Great presentation and listening skills, and the ability to learn and improve these, based-on feedback from management and peers.
- Good at customizing demo environments if needed for larger opportunities using out of the box thinking and creativity.
- A combination of stellar interpersonal and technical skills.
- You thrive in a team-oriented environment; seek help when needed and lend a hand when needed.
- You are resourceful. You have that “I may not know, but I can consult my resources and learn” kind of mentality.
WHY WORK AT THYCOTIC?
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place. We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression!
Thycotic was awarded “Best Places to Work” in 2019 in recognition of the hands-on experience and growth opportunities available here, as reported by employees. A focus on employee advancement and our ethos of respect are just some of the reasons why people love working here!
Thycotic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed.