Do you love leading projects, reviewing PRs and have a passion for solving complex technical issues?
We are looking for one of the first lead developers to join us in scaling and maintaining our Desktop application. The will include architecture and implementation.
Our Exodus Desktop application is built on React and Electron.
What You Will Do
• Lead projects, closing issues and reviewing PRs.
• Work with designers and product managers to develop and continually improve the platform.
• Monitoring the maintenance and upgrade activities for all our desktop clients.
• Mentoring junior developers and foster collaboration across teams.
Who You Are
• Extensive experience building desktop applications with Electron.
• Familiarity with CSS transitions and keyframes.
• You know how to profile React applications and can read flame charts.
• You’re familiar with the React API, hooks, and Redux.
• You have a strong foundational understanding of Node.js.
• You have a passion for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and alt-coins.
• Contribution to Open-Source projects a plus.
What We Offer
• Freedom to work wherever you want, whenever you want.
• Building the future. Cryptocurrencies lay the foundation of the internet of value, the next major wave in application technology and personal finance.
• Collaborative and feedback-driven culture.
• Opportunity to grow. The sky is the limit if you're hungry to succeed.
• Fair pay, no matter where you live.
• Competitive compensation package.
Salary and Payment
$120,000 - $160,000. We pay in BTC.
Our Hiring Process
At Exodus, we pride ourselves on hiring people from all around the world. We work with individuals from various backgrounds; some traditional and some a bit more unconventional.
Our hiring process focuses on 2 pillars.
• Efficiency. You can expect the process to take between one and two weeks. We know what it’s like to wait weeks for a recruiter to get back to you and want to be respectful of your time.
• Transparency. We anticipate you asking questions and will answer with the utmost candor.
We are committed to shaping a better world and have built our team based on empathy, radical candor, initiative, and humility.
Overall, our goal is that you have a great candidate experience with us.
How To Apply
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the title of the position you're applying for and your first and last name. Please also include a link to your Github account or a code sample.
If you want to include a CV, make sure it is in PDF format.
Some of the questions we look to answer while reviewing applications are:
• Why do you want to join Exodus?
• What is your experience leading remote teams?
• On a scale of 1-10, how familiar are you with Node.js, React and Electron? Please explain why.
If you’re reading this on a site other than Exodus.io, please reference where you found the job.
See related remote developer jobs