Enterprise Logging and Monitoring Lead
Full time position.
LogZilla’sNetworkEventOrchestration(NEO) platform enables network and security teams to identify and resolve network problems before they become costly downtime incidents.NEO improves network resiliency via preduplication, automated remediation of network and security problems & real-time data enrichment. Our unique solution enables NetOps and SecOps teams to immediately identify and resolve problems preemptively, at massive scale, saving millions on TCO.
For an overview of our game changing tech, visit https://www.logzilla.net/webinars.html
About the role
We are looking for a motivated and customer service-oriented Enterprise Logging and Monitoring Lead to join our rapidly expanding software solution known as Logzilla NEO delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security. Qualified engineers will have a background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis.
- Reliable, accountable and can work without supervision.
- Ability to communicate to both technical and business stake holders.
- High level of integrity with a can-do attitude.
- Strive to do things the right way.
- Exceptional customer support skills
- Experience in architecture, design, support maintenance, and expansion of an Enterprise Log Management infrastructure
- Experience with a Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) system is highly desirable as well.
- Experience in monitoring an enterprise log management systems
- Experience in deployment, configuration, and maintenance of syslog and SNMP across a variety of UNIX and Windows platforms
- Experience in collaboration with a variety of IT stakeholders in design and maintenance of production-quality log management reports and dashboards to support data analysis and visualization
- Experience in creation and maintenance of documentation related to log management infrastructure configuration and operational processes
- Experience in incorporating application log files into visualization tools from a centralized Syslog server
- Advanced system administration skills with Linux operating systems
- Experience with Dockeron Linux platforms
- Identify critical data elements that must be present to ensure log files can be used for monitoring
- Ability to interface and engage with the customer
- Automating manual processes
- Participate in planning and upgrades of systems, design systems enhancements, and monitor capacity to maintain operational capacity in accordance with change management processes
- Develop documentation (as required) on new or existing systems
- Leads the day-to-day maintenance and operations of logging & monitoring team
- Experiencing in configuring data inputs
- Provide industry standard expertise in the deployment, configuration, and operation of monitoring & logging tools
- Develop customized dashboards for operations, security, and management teams
- Candidate should have experience in infrastructure administration such as Unix, Linux, networking, Windows, and firewalls
- Full time position.
- Can legally work in the US