At eTeki, top freelance "Workday Integration Developer" professionals assess peers being considered for similar technical roles with the respect and courtesy of a face-to-face conversation. Your feedback helps recruiters and hiring managers focus their resources on the most qualified professionals in the hiring process.
With your proficiency in developing complex database solutions, you can make a difference to our clients across the globe. You’ll confirm interest on a per job basis and availability on a per candidate basis by using our platform and the support of a world-class team of product specialists. If you enjoy talking about technology and a desire to raise hiring standards for your profession (while making extra money), eTeki’s the right side-gig for you.
• At least 5 years of experience developing integrations on the Workday Platform (EIBs, Core Connectors and Studio)
• Strong Financial Workday background
• Worked on large scale Workday implementations
• Able to facilitate and lead design sessions with the business
• Capable of capturing business requirements and translating requirements into a Workday solution
• Expert in XSLT and XPath
• Experience integrating Workday with an enterprise middleware
eTeki, a technical interviews-as-a-service platform, helps every organization, big or small, hire top notch technical talent by matching technical interview experts with clients who need third-party screening expertise. More information online at www.eteki.com/it-freelancing
See related remote developer jobs