We are seeking a seasoned C programmer with expertise in designing reusable and easy to use libraries with robust interfaces. A strong foundation in software architecture principles and experience designing libraries that can support several pluggable implementations for an interface.
- Collaborate with the team with well communicated and documented processes.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development lifecycle.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Review and debug code.
- Perform validation and verification testing.
- Document development phases.
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies.
- Extensive engineering experience across multiple systems with 10+ years of experience.
- Comfort in switching between multiple programming languages.
Remote candidates are encouraged to apply. Ockam is a distributed, remote-first structured team with a headquarters in San Francisco California.