Redox is looking for a leader to drive the growth of our platform and manage the experienced product team for our API Platform product. Our API Platform is accelerating the deployment and adoption of technology in healthcare by building a developer-first experience on top of the Redox network that already includes over 600 health systems across the country. This role will be responsible for managing a current team of 6 Product Owners and growing the team as we continue to scale into new customer markets and build solutions to power new integration workflows in healthcare. You will work closely with all aspects of the company, including product marketing, sales, engineering, and customer success.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of our customer base and core business value in healthcare to ensure we continuously deliver more value to our customers and are thinking five steps ahead of the industry
- Work with our engineering team(s) to rapidly iterate on new product concepts to mature requirements prior to commercialization
- Lead a cross-functional team to bring new features and products to market that delight our customers and help our business grow
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed product requirements, validated by prototypes and focus group feedback
Skills and Experience Required:
- A minimum of 6 years experience as a product manager, with experience managing a SaaS API platform
- Experience in healthcare technology preferred
- Demonstrated an increasing scope of organizational and business impact
- Strong communication skills with an ability to share context from the customer experience with actionable detail
- Successful track record of managing cross functional teams to consistently achieve product growth
This new role for the Redox Product team will be responsible for the Redox API Product. This is an outstanding opportunity to have a direct impact on the success of our organization! Healthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox's cloud-based platform is vendor and standards agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data. This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com.