We are seeking a seasoned Storage and Database Design Architect with experience designing core database engines. Experience with distributed systems, consensus protocols, graphs and query language design.
- Collaborate with the team with well communicated and documented processes
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development lifecycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
- Extensive engineering experience across multiple systems with 10+ years of experience.
- Comfort in switching between multiple programming languages.
Remote candidates are encouraged to apply. Ockam is a distributed, remote-first structured team with a headquarters in San Francisco California.