Senior Salesforce Developer
Eagle Creek Software Services is a CRM, BI, and eCommerce services firm and the largest dedicated provider of on-shore and rural sourcing services in the US. Eagle Creek Software focuses on implementing, upgrading and extending the useful life of CRM, BI, and allied technologies. People are attracted to Eagle Creek for our focus; for our success, (rapid growth since 1999); for the opportunity to work on the largest and most innovative projects in the US with Fortune 1000 clients; and for our reputation for high quality.
- Participate in the development of Salesforce applications based on client needs for integration, implementation, and customization projects
- Mentor and train, formally and informally, Eagle Creek’s Jr. and mid-level resources
- Foster and maintain development and integration standards, best practices and related deliverables with the EC team
- Participate in pre-sales efforts and strategic project planning
- Ability to travel for initial project set-up and major milestones as required
- Additional duties as required
Required Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, related field, or equivalent
- 3+ years experience with end to end Salesforce.com implementations, integrations, and enhancement projects
- 2+ years APEX and VisualForce development for custom Salesforce functionality
- Salesforce development certification (highly desired)
- Hands-on development skills
Eagle Creek is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.