As our Senior Software Engineer you will build and own our complex core APIs and frontends, improve our Azure cloud infrastructure, design and develop new services and applications, research and apply new technologies and engineering practices.
The solutions we provide are generally complex and customized, the team is in close contact with our partners and has a major role in finding suitable solutions for the aim of our customers. You will be involved in the complete lifecycle of the products. "You build it, you run it".
You will be also spending time on general company things, from writing a new vacancy text to being involved the company innovation process.
About The Sustainables
We make it easy for homeowners to transform their homes into energy efficient buildings by providing high-tech and scalable tools to our business partners.
Recent project front-ends:
- https://homeqgo.nl “White label” sustainability advice and shop
- https://plusjehuis.essent.nl sustainability advice and shop
- https://www.engie-bespaaradvies.nl/ Sustainability advice for ENGIE (utility)
The projects mentioned above are publicly available tools that make use of an extensive back-end which we are happy to introduce to you in a personal talk.
What we offer
- A lot of of professional growth opportunities and we really mean it :)
- High pace, short development cycles
- Flexibility in the use of tooling and techniques
- Simple and stable development process
- Opportunity to work on different kind of projects to polish your skills
- Flexible working hours, or partially working from home
And some other perks
- Team lunch every day
- Lot's of team events (including going abroad together)
- Friday kickboxing :)
- Strong software engineering and architecting skills, and a desire to keep learning
- Experience with shipping high-quality products (including design, development, release and monitoring phases)
- .NET stack - we use .NET 4.7 and .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Core as our web frameworks, EF and EF Core
Nice to have
- Frontend development - any modern frameworks like angular, react, vue (we use vue.js)
- Experience with relational databases - we use SQL Server (and sometimes MongoDB and Redis)
- Azure knowledge(or a desire to gain it) since we use it extensively
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment