We are hiring for a key role focused on defining and bringing to market our new private cloud offering. This product package is targeted at customers who want the convenience of a cloud service managed by Auth0 with more enterprise-grade support options. We’re looking for a customer-oriented, technically savvy product manager to work side-by-side with the engineering team responsible for launching this offering. The product manager for private cloud will validate the offering via market analysis, customer interviews, competitive analysis, and collaboration with Auth0’s enterprise sales team. They will have strong experience in developing winning go-to-market strategies and feel right at home talking about SLAs, SLOs, deployment models, and cloud infrastructure.
- Define the near and long-term strategy for the Auth0 PSaaS product offering and socialize it with stakeholders.
- Establish sales targets, pricing strategy, and marketing model for PSaaS products.
- Develop a cross-org playbook to drive consistency in how the product supports PSaaS customers.
- Work with partners in finance, marketing, and sales to ensure financial success of your product offerings.
- Seek feedback directly from customers during discovery and in early access/beta stages -- frequent customer contact is expected for all our product managers.
- Analyze and synthesize signals from multiple sources: users, Auth0 field teams, market data, product usage data, competitive analysis, and others.
- Work daily as a member of a dedicated team with engineering, organized around a shared mission.
- Develop and test product hypotheses, working in a lean and iterative way.
- Define and track KPIs and success metrics for your product area.
- Work with partners in product marketing and our field teams to enable successful product launches.
- Create assets to guide product development work (framing documents, user story maps, opportunity canvases, stories for implementation).
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
- Love the work of identifying and deeply understanding customer problems.
- Have empathy for users and seek their input at all stages of the product lifecycle.
- Have strong go to market experience, including driving pricing and support decisions for an enterprise software subscription offering, developing launch and marketing plans, and rolling out a new offering to field teams.
- Are a champion for collaborative, iterative product discovery, and embrace your role as a member of a cross-disciplinary team.
- Have a degree of technical fluency that allows you to communicate with and understand your target audience (operators / sys admins).
- Understand the fundamentals of cloud-based architecture, release management, and deployments; working familiarity with AWS is a plus.
- Are experienced leading product teams in a B2B enterprise software company.
- Like to get your hands dirty and use the products you build daily.
- Are a great communicator.
- Know how to make the complex approachable for users at all skill levels.
- Have 3+ years as a product manager, preferably in a startup environment, with a minimum of 5 years working in the software industry.
- Are self-motivated and comfortable working remotely.
- Can travel domestically or internationally when required (15% or less).