If you are wicked smart and incredibly talented you may have a home at Authority Partners. We are looking for a Senior SharePoint Developer to join our growing team. The person working in this position will be responsible for SharePoint development and administration, support and deployments, delivering quality objectives, communicating with the client, analyzing requirements, etc.
- At least 3 years of hands-on development experience in SharePoint
- Experience with C#, React.JS, HTML, CSS, SQL, Web Services and PowerShell
- Understanding of SharePoint architecture and framework (SPFx)
- Very good knowledge of English Language
- Well-developed communications skills, as well as analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactivity with a focus on getting things done, strong attention to detail and ability to produce high quality work within set deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Certification related to C# and/or SharePoint
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field would be of great value, but if you’re passionate and have the experience that backs up your abilities, for us, talent outweighs degree every time.