BlueBolt is seeking out Shopify developers to expand our growing Shopify practice in our Chicago, IL Denver, CO and Duluth, MN offices or from the comfort of your own home. Our ideal candidate will be experienced in front-end web development and familiar with Shopify development. We are open to all levels of experience with Shopify and are willing to train.
BlueBolt offers outstanding benefits, including 20 days of PTO, 401k matching, profile sharing, and much more. Our positions are professional grade and career track oriented.
- Develop Shopify applications based on requirements and technical specifications.
- Implement Shopify applications from the App Store.
- Work with other developers to coordinate custom application development and integration into Shopify.
- Operate within the dynamics of a team; exercising proper etiquette and project stewardship during all phases of development.
- Strong HTML and CSS skills.
- Strong UI/UX skills and a keen eye for detail when creating a web interface from a design.
- Previous experience working on e-commerce applications.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Independent, detail-oriented, and can present oneself as a good change agent when needed.
- Experience as a technical analyst; namely within the Shopify universe.
- Experience with source control and build management tools; preferably Git and Azure DevOps.
- Experience with back-end technologies, such as the .NET framework, and best practices.
Benefits and Perks at BlueBolt
- 4 weeks of PTO for everyone on BlueBolt Staff
- Casual Dress
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great Health Coverage
- Medical (BlueBolt pays 100% for staff member, 50% for dependents)
- Dental (BlueBolt pays 100% for staff member, 50% for dependents)
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term & Long-Term Disability (100% paid by BlueBolt)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Intelligentsia Coffee / Premium Drink delivery
- Regular Happy Hours and social events
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Outstanding River North location + Easy commute for Pubic Transit
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.