- Experience with frontend technologies and frameworks.
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts.
- TypeScript, Material-UI, or Electron framework experience.
- Knowledge of software design patterns and best practices.
- Experience with web standards such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience creating robust scalable applications with an attention to detail.
- Knowledge of web design and the fundamentals of user experience.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- UI or design experience
About the job
- Work closely with UX designers and back-end engineers to implement versatile front-end interfaces.
- Contribute to our connection management application, develop new features, and innovative UI.
- Manage your own time, and work both independently and as part of a team.
We are a small group of collaborative individuals passionate about quality, usability, and simplicity. Change the way we connect, with Remote.It
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line today!
Remote.It does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other reason prohibited by law in the provision of employment opportunities and benefits.