Senior Data Base Administrator (DBA) at RebelMouse
Who we are
Rebelmouse is a small and fully distributed team of talented people all over the world!
Our mission is to build a platform to accelerate migration to the modern age of social
Who We are looking for
Proactive and talented person passioned about speed and performance.
What you will do
Building, analyzing, maintaining, improving and innovating high loaded data bases and everything around it.
- 5+ years experience working as a DBA on enterprise products
- Strong hands-on experience with MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Memcached;
- Experience with optimizing DB performance
- Experience in building DRP
- Experience with AWS
- Experience in building and maintaining high performing DBs
- Flexible schedule - done work is the only measurement of success
- Paid sick days
- 1 week of PTO after 3 month of work
- Annual bonuses
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs