We’re looking for an awesome DevOps Engineer to join our growing engineering team which spans Australia🦘🇦🇺, US🇺🇸, UK🇬🇧 and Europe🇪🇺. You'll need to be able to work well in a highly autonomous and diverse environment while being able to prioritise effectively.
We’re not incredibly hung up on “Years experience” or “Framework expertise” as these are rarely good predictors of good future performance.
What we do care about is a great sense of design, good problem solving abilities, the capacity to learn quickly and an overriding desire to drive success for our customers.
The location of this role will be based in Europe, ideally in UTC+0 to UTC+5 timezones. This is a REMOTE role.
What you'll do
- Our operational stack is comprised of many languages, technologies and services, including: Python, Golang, TypeScript, Docker, AWS, CloudFormation, Buildkite, Fastlane, Bitrise. You will work across all of these to deliver critical customer features and major technological improvements.
- You'll create and support automated, efficient delivery pipelines to deploy our software rapidly.
- You'll monitor and maintain availability of the services we provide.
- You are also expected to perform monitoring, use our tools, analyse logs and reports to assess if systems are performing and functioning at the expected level.
- You'll be responding to PagerDuty notifications and other alerts.
- You'll regularly assess and optimise the infrastructure from performance, cost and security perspectives.
Who you are
- You have designed thoughtful and reliable AWS architectures in the past.
- You have used these tools autonomously on a regular basis: compute services, database and storage, cdn, networking and management services such as EC2/ECS/Fargate, RDS, ElastiCache, S3, CloudFront, VPC, ElasticBeanstalk, CloudFormation, Fargate, Aurora.
- You know best DevOps practices, tools and patterns for AWS.
- You have implemented CI/CD pipelines for mobile, i.e. Fastlane, Bitrise.
- You know what incident lifecycle is and how to manage it.
What is Myagi?
Myagi is a VC-backed, high-growth tech startup that’s changing the way brands and retailers share knowledge.
Our business-to-business network connects everyone in the retail supply chain and our SaaS platform combines online training and communication to equip sales associates with targeted brand and product knowledge.
For brands, we enable them to connect and distribute content directly to the retailers that stock their products around the world. There's a direct communication channel to frontline staff and they get real time feedback through detailed analytics.
For retailers, we integrate a combination of external supplier content with internal "tribal knowledge" to ensure that frontline staff have access to the right information, at exactly the right time, to help drive sales and enhance the customer experience.
We have a fast-growing network global customers, including some of the world's leading retailers and brands such as Nike, Gibson Guitars, Bayer, Unilever, Giant Bikes and Garmin... to name a few.
We believe teamwork is a craft and we strive to master it. We win as a team of teams. We win and we celebrate together. We lose and we learn together. Just like we tell our customers, we work better together too! Value 1 - One Team Wins
Myagi has a coaching culture. It’s everyone’s job to help each other improve through deliberate feedback. Everyone has the responsibility to practice what they learn from their coaches at work and we invest in continually improving as a team. Value 2 - Everyone a coach, every one a player
We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere in the business and so from our graduates to the CEO and leadership team, everyone has a voice and they are all equally valid. But you have to speak up and be passionate about your view to ensure your message gets through. Value 3 - Respectfully Noisy
Passion is everything to us because we care about the customers we build products for, the teammates we work with and the partners we rely on. We hold each other to account and we take initiative. Value 4 - Give a Shit
Why you'll love working with us
- Our Attitude: We’re creating a new category from scratch!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Channel Success.
- Our ROI: Increase collaboration, increase sell-in, and improve sell-through.
- Our Technology: Integrations, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Great companies like Nike, Giant Bikes, Luxottica, Rip Curl, Bayer, and Garmin.
- Our Team: A team of collaborators who’ve done this before and are doing it again, but better
Myagi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.
We offer a competitive salary, great perks, volunteer days, professional development allowance, fitness or mindful app subscriptions and remote team lunches to help you stay connected.
Myagi is 100% remote and we understand this isn’t for everyone. When possible we organise regular regional offsites and an annual offsite to help you build relationships with the wider team. We have experience of working remotely for over 5 years and so we have all the technology and processes to ensure you stay connected. Ideally you will be based in UTC+0 to UTC+5 timezones.
We look forward to hearing from you!