InfiniteWorld is seeking a Technical Systems Analyst to join our growing, dynamic team. In this position, you will be responsible for using your knowledge of software programs and business strategies to help our organization maximize productivity and communication.
Our ideal candidate is innovative and excited about the future of The Metaverse and blockchain technology. As a startup company, this position is essential to developing and defining our internal operational processes.
Our team is 100% remote, and we hire from all over the world! Our ideal candidate is able to work within PST/EST time zones.
- Improve training and operational procedures within a business to increase efficiency and productivity
- Act as a liaison between internal and external customers to ensure that the business vision and goal is met in the delivered software application.
- Participate in providing improvement of team service levels including productivity, quality, and timeline accountability
- Analyze client requirements and provide recommendations
- Create/review use cases and coordinate UAT
- Seeding of Database for Client validation purposes
- Analyze current business processes and make recommendations for improvement based on industry trends and professional business knowledge
- Work directly with clients to understand the individual needs of the business
- Create and present reports to executive team members and shareholders for decision making
- Provide support to the project team during the end-to-end implementation
- Use a variety of data analysis and organization tools to discover the most impactful insights
- BS in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, MIS, or a related field
- Familiar with database concepts, such as object oriented database (e.g., MongoDB)
- Highly proficient in using data analysis tools, such as, but not limited to MS Excel
- Forward-thinking and resourceful to ensure solutions are brought to fruition and requirements are closed properly.
- Ability to problem solve and apply standard methodologies to prepare detailed specifications using case statements and related documentation
- People skills, with the ability to engage diplomatically with stakeholders and communicate changes that may not be aligned with the original expectations
- Working knowledge of Agile
Nice to have:
- Language: Speaks Spanish
- Programing experience
- Experience using BI tools such as PowerBi, DataStudio or similar tools.
- Experience using Jira
At InfiniteWorld, we bring brands and creators into The Metaverse. The combined virtual and physical worlds through our scalable infrastructure and NFTs of true utility.
We leverage the best of blockchain and digital capabilities to create branded experiences like never before. We provide brands the tool box to increase engagement, traceability and authenticity for real world and virtual products, events, and interactive experiences.
Create with us. Join our InfiniteWorld team!