InfiniteWorld is seeking a Scrum Master to join our Product Development team and help build the future of blockchain and NFTs. Our close-knit team of innovators and thinkers is what makes all of this possible, and we are looking for a candidate that has the same drive to build the world of tomorrow.
You are passionate about new technologies, a self-starter by nature, and a team player open to help. Every day you will work with a world-class team to defy the limits of what audiences can expect from our products.
As our Scrum Master, you will be supporting Product Development by mentoring and motivating the teams to improve processes, facilitating meetings and decision-making, and eliminating team impediments using Scrum framework values and Agile practices. The daily responsibilities of this role are wide-ranging, challenging, and rewarding.
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline, and coordinate sprints through the appropriate ceremonies: sprint planning, retrospective meetings, daily stand-ups, backlog grooming, etc.
- Be the point of contact with the product owner and / or project manager
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
- Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing
- Help the team agree on what they can achieve during each development sprint
- Promote and advocate a culture of continuous improvement, setting goals and milestones and being accountable for them
- Facilitate learning and development through individual and team coaching
- Champion the use of metrics and other objective measures across teams
- Keep an objective perspective on issues and troubleshoots by applying agile principles
- Support teams in determining the resource allocation to maintain agile practices and ensure smooth project delivery
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- >3 years of experience in Technical Program Management, Scrum Master, or a similar role (e.g., product management, project management)
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Can showcase examples of implementing agile techniques in different cultures and environments
- Experience running agile projects of varying size and complexity
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English
- Must possess valid Scrum Master Certification
Nice To Have:
- Understanding and genuine interest in blockchain, both technical and practical
- Cryptocurrency or financial services product management a big plus
- Experience in building financial services & products
At InfiniteWorld, we bring brands and creators into The Metaverse. The combined virtual and physical worlds through our scalable infrastructure and NFTs of true utility.
We leverage the best of blockchain and digital capabilities to create branded experiences like never before. We provide brands the tool box to increase engagement, traceability and authenticity for real world and virtual products, events, and interactive experiences.
Create with us. Join our InfiniteWorld team!