Django Developer at Fabian Ullmann - Software Engineering
Be part of our remote team and support us with small django-apps to enhance our backend-systems.
You would get from us use-cases, postman-collections and a coding guideline.
We will get from you:
- a django-app which can be installed using pip install package.
- documentation for installation, configuration and requirements
- unit-tests for each core porcess of an implemented use-case and for methods which contain some logic
- source code which followed some provided conventions
- Building and enhancing our backend systems
- Using Test-driven development as development technique
- Developing and deploying to cloud-based technology (AWS)
- Participate in architectural designs, review and implementation of product features
- Supporting the operations team in order to provide the best uptime and service quality
- Work collaboratively with our remote team and project management
- Communicate effectively
- Work remotely and autonomously
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience working with Python (3.x), Django and graphene
- Experiences with Multiprocessing and Threading
- Good understanding of application security
- Experience with Linux systems
- Experience with Django Channels and Redis
- Relational database experience using Postgres
- Django (graphene, social_auth, django-channels)
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs