CodeLathe (an Austin, TX USA based company), is seeking a passionate, career and customer oriented C/C++ developer to join our fast moving, agile development team. This is a remote-job position and will require working remotely with other team members.
- Develop multi-platform desktop client server applications (for example: FileCloud Drive and FileCloud Sync)
- Develop expertise in File System operations and working under constraints of size, bandwidth, and latency
- Prioritize work to reduce technical debt and create a coherent and powerful design.
- Write stable, robust C++ applications and libraries for a variety of OS platforms.
- Audit and code review peers for potential flaws and security concerns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or in related discipline with 5 or more years of professional software engineering experience
- 5+ years hands-on experience in C++ development
- Experience in C/C++ libraries such as boost and POCO
- Strong knowledge of Web Technologies including HTTP protocol, XML, REST is required
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns etc is required
- Strong knowledge of client server architecture is required
- Strong knowledge of multi-threaded programming in Windows or Mac OSX is required
- Strong knowledge of networking
- Experience with C++ 11 and newer
- Embedded programming (resources optimized programming) is a plus
- Experience in WxWidgets or Qt is nice to have
- Experience with FUSE file system is nice to have
- Self starter, highly motivated and works with little or no supervision
- Passionate in software development, takes ownership and pride in their job
Location: Remote (Work from Anywhere). If you are interested, please send your resume to
email@example.com. Please note the Job ID:SEC4 in the email subject. Compensation is based on experience and location.