From Vinyls, K7, iPods, to streaming & beyond, our music experience will keep on evolving.
Anghami believes that we are at juncture where music rights, music ownership, and fans relationships with artists has to be upgraded to better serve artists as well as fans.
- We’re a homemade startup with international swagger and over 70 million registered users.
- We're the first Arab tech company to be listed on the New York Nasdaq.
- We pride ourselves with our Users and our Product.
- We work hard every day to understand the needs and aspiration of our users.
- We believe that music is ambivalent: It is as social as it is personal.
- And so we aim at providing users with all the tools and features that grant them the full freedom to explore, share and connect through music.
We are looking for engineers with hands-on crypto experience, who will play a critical role in implementing the next generation solutions underpinning the new crypto strategy of Anghami.
This role will report directly to the CTO and will play a key part in defining and implementing Anghami's strategy in the wider decentralized technologies, digital asset & cryptocurrency space.
Our engineering teams are involved in all aspects of the product lifecycle, from idea generation, design, prototyping, planning, execution and shipping. As a lead, you will help defining, iterating and driving the technical discussions, influencing the approach and decisions of the new crypto projects.
You'll be part of bleeding edge technology at the beginning of a new chapter giving you massive opportunity to have impact.
This role is open to remote, though we are able to relocate you and your family (if applicable) to Abu Dhabi.
This is job requires a high level of R&D with a dedicated team, to apply you need to have:
- 5+ years experience as a software engineer, building apps at scale
- Highly motivated, self-driven, passionate about crypto potential
- Crypto Passionate not Crypto Curious, with hands-on experience to show in web3
- Good knowledge of the infrastructure and ecosystem of at least one major cryptocurrency — especially Ethereum or Bitcoin, but experience on any digital currency or blockchain project is welcome
- Knowledge of NFTs, Ethereum protocols, cross-chain smart contracts, DAO stacks is helpful
- Nice-to-have: Prior experience in Solidity & Rust, Published research on relevant topics
- Fast learner who can quickly adapt to a high-velocity work environment
- Very competitive salary, emphasis on equity/RSUs (Restricted Stock Units), paid vacations, training and development, plus an attractive benefits package including health insurance.
If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, jump on board.