Full time remote position
Are you a quick learner when it comes to new technologies, frameworks, or libraries? Do you want to work with the latest technologies used in the blockchain world? If you answered yes to most of the questions, then we are looking forward to working with you.
You will be joining a fast moving company, highly technical team that has deep knowledge of DeFi and all the cool things from the blockchain ecosystem.
- Implement full fledged and performant UI for web3 apps with beautiful designs.
- Create trustworthy user experiences by building interfaces that are simple, easy to comprehend, performant and reliable
- Discuss and adapt designs with the design team
- Integrate your own UI/UX improvements to incentivize the users to use the platform.
- Integrate external services with app in an efficient manner
- Lead the development team and guarantee quality products are shipped consistently according to the roadmap created.
- Provide support to the development team: answer technical questions, propose different approaches to solve technical problems, train new employees.
- Work together with the Project Manager to assign and organize the workload within the team.
- Lead and participate in audit sessions (and create remediation documents) and follow Agile-like processes.
- Document the requirements and the architecture and design proposed to provide the software solution.
- Provide project status information to the other stakeholders.
- Overall project drive and steering from a technical perspective.
- Promote and build collaboration, accountability and responsibility spirit within the team.
- Work with the state of the art developer stack.
- Continually learn and apply relevant software development practices, patterns, tools and technologies.
Requirements & skills
- 5+ years of programming experience.
- Excellent knowledge of React framework including React hooks, React context, React redux and more..
- Excellent knowledge of CSS.
- Previous experience managing distributed/remote teams.
- Self-motivated with a high level of autonomy.
- Excellent communication skills as our entire team is remote.
- Advanced English proficiency.
- Knowledge of Material UI v5
- Experience working in DeFi frontend development - understand the flow of the web3 application
- Understand the interaction between frontend and solidity contracts (i.e. ethers.js, web3-react)
- Competitive Crypto payments, all made in USDC.
- 100% remote work. No geographic restrictions.
- An entrepreneurial environment that encourages innovation and facilitates the growth of cutting-edge technology.
- The ability to work as an independent contractor: We treat you as your own agent and support you accordingly!
- Annual Working Equipment Allowance.
- Monthly Gym & Fitness Bonus
- Paid Absence Days
- Global WeWork membership, with access to more than 600 locations worldwide.
- Annual personal development funding to facilitate career development
- Diversity & Inclusion: A company commitment to equal opportunity. We do not condone discrimination on the premise of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or expression.