Job Position: DevOps / DevSecOps Engineer
Location: Remote anywhere in the U.S.
WithMe Health is a modern pharmacy benefits manager (PBM) with a unique personalized medication guidance solution that sits on a purpose-built technology stack and offers the best PBM member mobile app experience in the market. Our pharmacist and pharmacy technician Medication Guides leverage this technology to bring their expertise and a human touch to proactively help our members.
We founded WithMe in 2018 to address the growing challenges and unmet needs with legacy PBMs: misaligned business models, frustrating interactions, unknown outcomes, high costs, and a lack of real transparency.
We’re growing fast. We’ve raised $48 million from Oak HC/FT, OMERS Ventures, and other leading VCs and strategic partners to take on the $450+ billion PBM industry.
About The Role:
The DevOps / DevSecOps Engineer is a strong technical position which will support the various cloud DevSecOps information security and cybersecurity projects on various project life cycle and maturity assessment.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, passionate professional with established experience with cloud (e.g. AWS, GCP) services, DevOps practices such as build/release management, secure SDLC/DevSecOps practices such as automating processes in CI/CD pipeline, site reliability and general automation. Your skills are broad - implementing cloud solutions for application architectures, scripting, database and other data services and ensuring reliability – and you easily transition between those and handle multiple projects and priorities
- Partner with the Engineering team to create, implement and apply DevSecOps principles, processes and culture.
- Ensure appropriate security practices are communicated and implemented within their application security programs. Support adherence and awareness of these practices.
- Support SOC2 and/or HITRUST certification efforts.
- Work with the teams with on-boarding to the adopted security tools/technologies.
- Build & support Site Reliability function & participate in building tools to report system KPIs.
- Deliver tasks based on project objectives; technically support projects through to completion.
- Work with teams to bring continuous improvement to DevSecOps processes and tools.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2-5 years of experience in DevOps, SRE domain
- Good working knowledge of Python, Go, Ruby or Bash
- Experience in developing or administering the security of cloud environments AWS, GCP, etc.
- Practical knowledge of DevOps toolbox: Configuration Management (Ansible, Terraform etc), Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) (Jenkins, Github CI), Databases (MongoDB, Postgres etc)
- Experience in supporting Linux in production environments, working with Unix firewalls, access controls and disk encryption
- Must be able to work independently or with a team, under minimum supervision
Nice To Haves:
- Production experience with Kubernetes - full training will be provided if needed
- Experience in maintaining an ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana) stack
- Knowledge and understanding of information security legal and regulatory requirements, such as Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Practical knowledge of several security practices in SDLC and supporting it security tools, access control, application security, network security, security architecture and security strategy.
- Experience working with industry standards or programs such as SOC2, HITRUST
- Healthcare experience a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or equivalent work