At Pentalog, excellence is what you'll do. We're guided by a mission to positively impact the software development world.
More on the project:
Our German-based partner with more than 70 years of experience in designing and manufacturing shoes, accessories and clothing is looking for a Salesforce Developer.
Known for being one of the largest sportswear retailers in the world, the company needed a B2B e-commerce platform to help manage their large orders. Pentalog was there to help and has been offering great solutions since the beginning of the collaboration.
The solution proposed is very technologically advanced, and we pay special attention to the quality of the delivery – ensured in part by a high percentage of automated testing. The framework chosen for this project is SCRUM.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will help customize the existing code that will allow us to deliver the business-to-business platform that our client needs. In particular, your mission will be to decommission Salesforce on certain products, a great challenge given the complexity of the systems.
- Great back-end experience with APEX development and Force.com platform;
- Fluency in Java;
- Working experience with lightning components;
- Great understanding of OOP principles, MVC design pattern
- Experience in working with Microservices;
- Good understating of the Agile principles;
- English language skills.
- Experience in working with Commerce Cloud;
- Salesforce Developer Certificate (greatly appreciated, but not necessary);
- Previous experience in working on a similar project.
- English and French language classes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- A multicultural, friendly work environment;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Mentorship programs that encourage and enable your professional development;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets;
- Improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.