How we hire:
At Pentalog, excellence is what you'll do. We're guided by a mission to positively impact the software development world.
More on the project:
Our client, one of the largest sportswear manufacturers worldwide, is looking for Java Developers who will be central in helping create the future through the development of game-changing software.
The company’s tech hub is providing technical solutions to the fast growth digital business, creating the vision, designing, building and operating everything related to digital B2C business or internal solutions. From online stores for all markets, both web and app, and everything involving digital marketing, to solutions for internal use and product creation lifecycle, from Marketing debriefing over design and factory users to delivery.
The team that you will become part of is continuously looking for creativity, perfection but also satisfaction. There’s a tremendous responsibility of creating the new, building premium experiences for internal and external users, where the consumer is at the core of everything we do.
Java 8 & Java 11, Spring framework, (Springboot 2, Spring Cloud, JPA)
Salesforce: Force.com Platform (Apex, Force Platform Webservice APIs)
Unit tests: JUnit, Mockito
Other tools & apps: Maven, Docker, Kafka, Redis, Kubernetes, Git
- 3+ years of experience in Java technologies;
- Java 8 development know-how;
- Spring Boot 2 skills;
- Experience with JPA;
- SQL know-how;
- Knowledge of unit testing (JUnit);
- Git skills;
- Basic experience with Maven, Docker and Postgres;
- Experience with Agile Application Development & Scrum methodologies;
- Great communication and team working skills;
- Fluency in English.
- Be part of the technical experts from the application stack, as well as the underlying infrastructure, and be responsible for delivering the best products;
- Design, code, verify, test, document, amend and refactor the applications as a part of a highly-engaged and multinational team, ensuring the highest quality in the deliverables;
- Work in collaboration with your team assisting in the design definition and management of requirements and components of larger software systems;
- Ensure highest application scalability, performance and stability;
- Apply best-in-class standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result;
- Collaborate in reviews of work with others as appropriate.
- Kubernetes know-how;
- Experience with Kafka.
- English and French language classes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- A multicultural, friendly work environment;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Mentorship programs that encourage and enable your professional development;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets;
- Improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.