How we hire:
At Pentalog, excellence is what you'll do. We're guided by a mission to positively impact the software development world.
More on the project:
Our partner & client, Europe’s leading retail broker for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, precious metals, stocks and others is searching for a DevOps Engineer to ramp up its team of professionals. This leading FinTech with Austrian roots with 2+ million platform users, provides the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will become an Agile-driven team member, working closely with developers to implement and support the continuous integration, in order to ensure stable and reliable releases for the client’s cryptocurrency platform. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the container-based microservice infrastructure, to improve the availability and resilience of our services. For this role, you will need motivation and knowledge in the latest cloud technologies, like Terraform and Kubernetes, to create a scalable and solid architecture.
- Highly skilled in Linux Administration and AWS based infrastructure (EC2, RDS, S3, SQS, etc.);
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes/ECS and Terraform;
- Previous work with GitLab CI/CD, CircleCI, Travis CI, Bitbucket Pipelines or similar;
- Experience in building and maintaining real-time application monitoring with deep knowledge of troubleshooting hotspots;
- Familiarity with scripting in Bash or Python;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Develop tools and improve systems and server setups to guarantee stability and security;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to enhance the system and develop new features;
- Enhance the terraform codebase and infrastructure pipeline to support rapid feature delivery;
- Monitor and upgrade the systems and server setups to guarantee stability and security.
- English and French language classes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- A multicultural, friendly work environment;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Mentorship programs that encourage and enable your professional development;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets;
- Improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.