How we hire:
At Pentalog, excellence is what you'll do. We're guided by a mission to positively impact the software development world.
More on the project:
Our client, Europe’s no. 1 investment platform, is on a mission to make investing easy, safe and accessible to all. This Austrian-based company founded in 2014, has become one of the fastest-growing FinTechs.
Now, they are looking for an Agile Coach with a passion for agile product development, who can ensure effective outcomes for the organisation. As a trusted advisor, you will enhance the agile ways of working, identify training needs and conduct workshops to educate individuals and teams on agile values, principles and practices.
- Proven experience as an Agile Coach in a preferably large scale agile environment;
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle;
- Solid experience and understanding of agile & lean frameworks and methodologies such as SCRUM, KANBAN;
- Hands-on experience in establishing and maintaining organizational processes to keep teams highly effective;
- Experienced in facilitating different workshops, trainings and sessions (e.g. user story mapping, event storming, impact mapping);
- Proven track record of enabling teams to deliver high-quality software;
- Effective communication and strong interpersonal skills;
- Good English language skills.
- Help to continuously improve the ways of working, enabling teams to focus on what matters and deliver;
- Coach individuals, teams and groups and conduct workshops & training to educate about agile values and methodologies;
- Help increase collaboration, predictability and transparency;
- Foster a culture that empowers self-organizing teams.
- English and French language classes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- A multicultural, friendly work environment;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Mentorship programs that encourage and enable your professional development;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets;
- Improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.