React Native Developer (Remote)WE EXPECT YOU TO WIN:
Everyone at Metova is given the tools and resources they need to succeed at their job. We offer a flexible and positive work environment so you have the autonomy to build amazing software for our customers and add to our team of industry leading visionaries. You will build a compelling and easy to use interface, ensure its maintainability and ease of use, and suggest ways to improve the look and feel of the application. We are lean, which means we reflect on what we learn and use that new knowledge to quickly make better products. Your job is to keep learning, contribute your knowledge back to the rest of the team, and apply what you learn to make Metova and our clients even greater.
Metova's engineering team is looking for a React Native Developer to join our growing team. You are highly motivated, collaborative, and technical, with the passion to help shape the delivery of software products for our customers. You are passionate about mobile development and interested in helping to shape the future of our mobile services team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Our team is looking for an experienced React Native developer to build React Native SDK Native Modules / NPM Packages implementing existing Android and iOS SDKs for other React Native developers.
The React Native Developer will complete the following responsibilities:
- Design and build sophisticated SDKs in the form of React Native SDK Native Modules / NPM Packages from existing iOS and Android SDKs
- Implementations of the React Native SDK Native Modules / NPM Packages to match existing sample applications
- Implement CI/CD for React Native SDK Native Modules / NPM Packages and their implementations for smooth deployment
- 3+ years of experience in mobile Development, with at least 6 months experience in purely React Native development
- Understanding and experience with CI/CD
- Experience with creating SDKs
- Experience with creating React Native Module NPM Packages
- Experience with threading, and performance tuning
- Strong understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Effective English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Github/Git experience
Founded in 2006, Metova has a long history of providing cutting edge technology solutions to clients across a variety of industries. Today, Metova specializes in software and application development for web based solutions, iOS, and Android. Working at Metova allows you to not only provide your strategic and technical expertise to others, but also continued personal development through internal career development curriculum, cross-training programs with fellow employees, and challenging projects solving real-world issues. We are a growing company looking for thought leaders who want to revolutionize industries to join our team.
We offer a work environment that also works for you through remote teams, flexible schedules, open PTO policy, and a flat organization that embraces the diverse backgrounds and skill sets across our teams to continue to drive Metova forward on our path to success. We offer a competitive salary, dental, vision, and health plans, and a matching 401(k) program.
Metova, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.