About the role
As a member of our team you will have dedicated time to develop yourself but you will also have the opportunity to grow into a mentoring and coaching role for our more junior developers. Being a senior developer offers the chance to grow into a tech lead for one of our product development teams and take on the direct responsibility for Product technical decisions.
The cross functional team you will work with uses the Scrum Agile Development methodology to promote the rapid development of quality code and enable the use of innovative and emerging technology to create effective products. The role will report to the Head of Engineering.
What you will do
- Own and execute modern UI front-end development with a strong appreciation of established UX design patterns and performance measurements
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Architect solutions using modern front-end stacks focusing on performance and reliability
- Build and maintain best practises and guidelines for the wider team
- Proactive team player with ability to lead, motivate and inspire others
What makes you ready for us
- Live our core values: Customer-centricity, Teamwork, Ownership, Open Mindedness
- Excellent experience building responsive and performance apps designed to run on mobile devices
- Strong experience with integrating internal and third-party API end-points and services
- Experience with modern CSS approaches and frameworks such as Tailwind or Bootstrap
- Familiarity with modern development and build tools such as git, yarn, babel and webpack
- Highly solution oriented and analytical
- Strong team player, with the ability to work collaboratively with others
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ideally fintech or payment service background
ready2order is a FinTech company specializing in the development of innovative business management solutions for small businesses. Numerous features such as mobile payment, customer and inventory management, advanced analytics, and an intuitive checkout system help businesses to fully exploit their economic potential.
Founded in 2015, ready2order has more than 10.000 customers in Germany and Austria. A team of around 100 people work in a remote-first environment on a centralized platform for all financial needs of small businesses. Our goal is to grow our customer base to more than 100.000 businesses and become the leading financial aggregator in Europe.
Our vision is to become the standard for small business management by providing centralized access to all the essential tools that entrepreneurs need to realize the full potential of their business.
What makes us ready for you
- We put trust in our people and their skills by giving them the opportunity to take ownership and have a direct impact on the product and the business
- We are a group of open minded team players who help and support each other, also during challenging times
- Remote working while still valuing personal relationships is key to us - we provide you with the equipment to work from home as well as great office spaces in Vienna & Berlin
- Choose your equipment - are you team Mac or team Windows?
The minimum salary for this position according to collective agreement is EUR 52.220 gross per year. Of course, we are willing to pay a higher salary depending on your qualification and experience.
If that sounds exciting to you, apply to join our team and help us get ready2order to the next level!
We are looking forward to getting to know you!