Multi Media, LLC owns and operates one of the most popular live-streaming entertainment platforms in the industry, earning spots on Alexa’s most visited websites, top 50 globally, and top 20 in the United States! Our site hosts over 10 million daily users and generates 700 million clicks per month. Independent Broadcasters use our platform to create and share live streaming video, photographs, and similar content, generally adult in nature, (but no adult content is required).
Our Customer Service pod is looking to bring on a Full Stack Engineer to handle our internal ad-hoc projects, as well as help maintain the large compliance tool and staff tools suite they have developed. Larger projects down the line include improving and revamping the entire staff tools suite from the ground up. You will work closely with your mentor as well as have strong project management within the team to be supported in your professional growth. We value an initiative and are willing to support you in making appropriate technical decisions.
How we built the product:
We built our application using Typescript for the frontend and Python/Django for the server-side, with a handful of microservices in Golang and Rust.
Multi Media LLC has been recognized as:
- Best Culture Innovator in 2021 by Kudos.
- BuiltinLA best mid-sized companies to work in 2021.
What You'll Get:
- A robust engineering culture and a team of A-players
- Freedom to bring ideas to the table, learn, and explore other projects.
- Support and guidance from a highly professional and knowledgeable team.
- Strong project management to support engineers.
- Flexible working environment.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of professional web development experience.
- Solid knowledge of Python and its other web frameworks.
- Relational database experience.
Would be nice to have:
- A degree in STEM and/or relevant professional experience.
- Proven problem-solving and fast-learning skills.
What We Offer:
- Fair and competitive base salary.
- Fully Remote Optional
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurances for you and any dependents, with policy premiums covered by the Company.
- Optional 401k with 5% matching
- 11 Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, and one Floating Personal Day.
- Paid Lunches in-office, or if Remote, a $40/week stipend for GrubHub.
- And much more!
Multi Media, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and strives for diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply!