IMS is a global leader in telematics, proud to produce technology that makes driving - Safer. Smarter. Greener.
We are proud to say we are the developer of the industry acclaimed, cloud based "Drive-Sync" connected car platform that is #drivingchange, and we are looking for people who care about what they do, who are proud to work with exciting technology and play a part in innovation.
As a Senior iOS Engineer you will be tasked with working specifically on iOS application development. You will be someone who has a passion for mobile development and experience working in a collaborative team setting, This role will suit someone who feels confident in their technical ability and who wants to be part of an innovative, highly skilled team.
Your main responsibilities will include;
- Designing and developing client software solutions for iOS, adhering to and driving modern software engineering practices through design reviews.
- Troubleshoot and optimize automation, reliability and monitoring for production software.
- Develop 'best-in-class' engineering for our software by ensuring that the libraries and components are well-defined and modularized, secure and reliable.
- Improve test coverage for libraries, organize and implement integration tests, resolving problem areas. Consider testability, monitoring and reliability and be able to identify when a code is ready to be shared and delivered.
- Champion a customer focused culture, working with product to improve the customer experience.
- Coach junior engineers, helping them understand their role and impact within the organisation, cheering for effort because it deserves it.
- Actively work on process improvements, hold Community of Practices to drive change and be open to new suggestions and ideas, making your own when you feel it is right.
- 5 years+ of iOS development (conceptualization, design and development) including experience with Swift 5, XCTests and SwiftUI
- Strong understanding of iOS architectural patterns such as MVC and MVVM, with a good understanding of SPM, Cocoapods and Fastlane too.
- Experience with helping build and maintain CI/CD tools and pipelines, with REST API's and with Swift programming languages.
- Strong knowledge of UIKit, Auto Layout and building interfaces programmatically
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to change, excellent verbal and written communication and strong programming skills.
- Experience working in an Agile environment, such as Scrum, Kanban or XP.
- Health, dental and vision insurance that begins the day you start!
- Life insurance
- Wellness programmes such as the Culture Calendar, stretch sessions and wellness modules on our online learning platform
- Employee discount schemes
- Hybrid working policies
- The opportunity to develop and master skills in a telematics environment, working on some really exciting new technology and working with a very knowledgeable team.
We would love to hear from you if you meet these criteria, if you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to get in touch!