We’re looking for a Front-End Developer who is motivated in combining the art of design with the art of programming.
Responsibilities include translating the UI/UX design wireframes to functional code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work closely with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and shaping how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed, scalability, and responsiveness
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end APIs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Maintain code integrity and organization
Skills and Qualifications
- Passionate about UI/UX and driven to maintain high standards of quality and craftsmanship
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Proficient with jQuery and ReactJS frameworks
- Good understanding of request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Experienced with cloud platforms
- Proficient with Git and familiar with code versioning best practices
- Must be a team player, embrace transparency, and be open to giving and receiving constructive feedback for team growth
- Strong social and communication skills
- Degree in computer science or 4+ years of production programming experience