We are a fully remote technology agency - composed of colleagues who bring a daily commitment to transparency, efficiency, and helping. We approach our clients and colleagues with sincerity - and recognize that innovative tech solutions pair best with wholehearted teams. Many companies talk about their awesome offices, flexible schedules, and cool events. We can, too. Great benefits, a 100% remote culture, ongoing training, and learning are part of BlueModus. But when you come to work here, you also become a part of an incredible team that we think separates us from other tech companies. We have created a culture that attracts bright, passionate, caring people who sincerely want to do their best for clients and each other.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Creating detailed test cases and plans.
- Manually testing medium to large websites, webstores, and intranets built on content management systems (CMS), such as Kentico, Sitecore, Umbraco, Sitefinity, and Contentstack.
- Verifying website user experience by validating layout and functionality against approved designs in all supported browsers.
- Verifying website content editor experience by creating and editing pages, widgets, and functionality within the CMS.
- Scanning for web accessibility, search engine optimization (SEO), and performance issues.
- Writing detailed bugs tickets and tracking identified issues.
- Contributing to an agile project team consisting of Designers, UX/UI Developers, Web Developers, Solution Leads, Projects Managers, and Strategists to help understand and document client requirements, estimate work, develop new solutions, and enhance existing solutions.
- Working with the project team to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high-quality standards, and meet customer expectations.
- Supporting clients by clarifying their reported issues and helping them resolve user errors.
- Building and maintaining internal tools to streamline our QA process and enhance productivity.
- Understanding and collaborating on our QA best practices.
- Promoting and collaborating on our development and coding best practices.
What You Need:
- 5+ years of experience acceptance, functional, regression, and smoke testing of web applications.
- 5+ years of experience writing and executing detailed test cases and plans.
- 2+ years of experience testing for a software development team that built websites and web applications using front and back-end technologies.
- Experience testing across multiple browsers on desktop and mobile devices.
- Experience with web accessibility, search engine optimization (SEO), and website performance.
- Experience utilizing an issue/bug tracking software, such as Atlassian’s Jira.
- Experience testing multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team and project stakeholders.
What We Love Finding:
- Experience developing with traditional and headless content management systems (CMS), such as Kentico, Sitecore, Umbraco, Sitefinity, and Contentstack.
- Experience working in an agency environment with multiple clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interface directly with clients.
- Ability to thrive in an independent environment.
- Experience with PUG.
- Experience with SCSS.
- Experience working with NodeJS.
- Some experience with C# and .Net in general.
- Competitive salary between $75,000 to $95,000, with annual increases based on performance.
- Ability to work fully remote at home – we are a 100% virtual company.
- Get the checkup you and your family need with excellent health, dental, vision, and disability coverage.
- Recharge your batteries with ample paid time off, including 9 holidays and 20 vacation/flex days.
- Plan for your future with our 401(k) plan and 3% employer match.
- Team building “fun” days and other company-sponsored activities in different cities throughout the year.
- Whether you are an early riser or a snooze master, pick a schedule that works for you with flexible working hours.
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities with conferences & training.