Founded in 2018, CSGORoll is a Community skin trading and social gaming platform targeted towards CSGO players where they trade, bet and win Skins in real-time, featuring unique in-house custom built games such as Roulette, Crash, Unboxing and PVP. With that in mind, we’re now looking for a senior full stack developer to help us innovate, build and grow CSGORoll further and to always help us stay one step ahead.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a flat structured team of multicultural professionals currently spread across the globe on an anytime : anywhere remote business model. You are guaranteed instant gratification whenever updates are pushed to our universal code-base, we go against trends and create our own industries - innovation is our soul. Sounds interesting? Read on....
What you will do:
- Build re-usable components to build pages.
- Take full ownership of features and code, from the inception of ideas to deployment,
maintenance and keeping it running.
- Be involved in the communities of the businesses by having a ‘Developer’ tag in the
chatboxes, which will get you a lot of attention from the customers, receiving real-time
feedback for the products you build.
- Become a member of our front-end and back-end engineering culture, learning from other talented
people, and sharing your own knowledge.
- Engineer new features at scale in a fresh codebase without legacy code.
- Participate in technical discussions as part of the team. You should be ready to
challenge our architecture, propose changes, and ultimately implement them.
Who we are looking for:
- Someone with a strong background in video gaming is preferred, since much of our
target market are gamers, and also gamification concepts are now widely adopted.
- An intuitive understanding of how games work and the motivation behind them is helpful.
- Minimum 3 years experience using Node/TypeScript, Google Cloud auth/pubsub/scheduler/tasks/storage, Redis, Postgres, Sequelize, Apollo GraphQL
- Minimum 3 years experience using Angular, RxJS and Apollo / GraphQL APIs and SASS.
What's on offer?
- Fully remote flexible working
- Young, flat structured rapidly growing company
- Diverse portfolio: gamified e-commerce, video game arcade, iGaming
- Entirely modern stack, no legacy code
- Annual team get together
- Endless opportunities to grow
- And a great remuneration package!