We are seeking a curious and customer-centric Salesforce Engineering Manager to lead 3 engineers here at The RealReal. We are looking for a fresh point-of-view, someone who enjoys learning every day, and is excited about solving challenging problems.
The mission of your team is to improve the efficiency of the large and expanding Sales organization. You will be a strong communicator who can speak for and motivate your team. You bring real world Salesforce engineering experience, at scale.
Our team places a strong focus on your growth and personal development, The RealReal is a great place to develop your professional software and leadership skills.
You won't be a number here, you will be able to make an impact. No doubt. And you will be working with some nice people trying to make the world a little better.
This role reports to the Engineering Director of our Seller team.
** This position can be 100% remote in the United States OR based in our SF Office **
What you get to do everyday
- Manage, mentor, and inspire your team of 3 talented engineers
- Act as a strong partner to Product and a team of Salesforce admins
- Optimize the complex integration between The RealReal Consignor platform and Salesforce
- Facilitate the technical direction for Salesforce, build/deploy and vendors like Sumo, Truly, Genesys, Pardot, Xactly, UPS, Bringg
- Build technology to advance fashion and the circular economy / sustainable eCommerce
What you bring to the role
- 5+ years of Salesforce engineering experience
- 1+ years of management experience
- Experience with complex data integrations
- Experience optimizing build, deploy and test automation in a fast pace environment
- Strong knowledge of Apex and LWC
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to hire, mentor, and develop diverse talent
- Values “doing it right”, metrics, and tests
- Bachelor of Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
Nice To Have
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with Typescript / React
- Experience with Elixir or Ruby