Position: .NET API Developer
This position is remote but candidate must reside in the United States in Eastern Standard Time.
Compliance Solutions Strategies (CSS) is a trusted global RegTech partner that uniquely brings together innovative technology- driven solutions to support financial services firms in navigating a clear and strategic path through the complex and fragmented global regulatory space. Our solutions and services help firms meet regulatory deadlines while optimizing compliance data, operations, and technology. CSS covers a full range of global compliance disciplines spanning fund reporting, transaction reporting, investment monitoring, compliance management, compliance services and managed services with a complementary, centralized approach to the strategic management of regulatory data called RBOR (Regulatory Book of Record). For more information on CSS, please visit: www.cssregtech.com.
As a member of the CSS Software Development team, you will participate in the design and development of a brand new online regulatory reporting system.
- Collaborate with other developers on refactoring of existing monolithic WCF services and migrating them into a set of loosely coupled
- Collaborate on development of new data-driven application features and behaviors
- Integrate with and maintain existing code base using industry and firm best practices
- Participate directly in the complete SDLC, working closely with our product, QA, and legal teams
- Build smart internal tools to streamline platform development
- 3+ years of working experience with .NET Core
- Strong understanding of microservices architecture
- Experience in using containers and container orchestrators (Kubernetes), cloud deployment
- Experience with EF and Dapper
- Database experience (SQL Server) and good knowledge in query optimization
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience supporting and scaling consumer-facing applications
- Experience with gRPC APIs is a big plus
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps is a plus
- Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process experience
MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK FOR ANY EMPLOYER IN THE US (WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP)