We’re a mighty team of more than 400 creative thinkers, experienced leaders, passionate innovators and some of the friendliest folks you’ll ever meet. We work at nine offices around the globe, with headquarters in Berlin. We like to refer to ourselves as Uberallers, too.
In 2013, Uberall was born out of the vision by longtime friends and business partners David Federhen and Florian Hübner. They wanted to bridge the online and offline world more effectively, so companies could generate new customers, build customer relationships and increase their sales. They created a platform that would connect companies with local customers through search and discovery, engagement and conversion.
Our SaaS platform enables multi-location brands and businesses to boost their online presence. From big to small, from Adidas to ZenPark, our client base contains some of your favourite brands as well, we bet.
We just successfully secured a series C funding round of $115m and can’t wait for you to join us for our exciting journey ahead!
Learn more at www.uberall.com.
About the role:
In the role as Lead Salesforce Developer (m/f/d), you will be responsible for building up our Salesforce infrastructure to enable scalability and enhance data-driven decisions made by various stakeholders like Sales, Partnerships, Customer Success, Marketing, etc. . You will directly report to the VP of Business Operations and Systems.
- Implement an end-to-end CPQ module in Salesforce, leveraging as much as possible the out-of-box functionalities
- Set up the appropriate automations within the CRM tool (Flows, APEX, Visual Force...) as well as through external tools
- Translate business and/or operational requirements into well-architected solutions
- Drive the roadmap by planning and scoping implementations
- Assessment of the existing Salesforce installation and transition management to the target architecture
- Build and own the Salesforce architecture so that it is aligned with our product and strategy
- Facilitate integration with various tools and salesforce add-ons
- Collaborate closely with our Data/BI teams and our GTM Operations teams to ensure data consistency
- Craft long-term solutions to allow flawless scalability, growth, and high performance
- Use Agile methodology to strive to deliver top-quality results in an iterative delivery environment
- Develop lightning components and create related technical documentation
- Perform maintenance of the company's CRM management system, and ensure data quality
- Manage and maintain vendor applications connected to the CRM tool
- Passion for delivering valuable, meaningful and data-driven solutions
- Proficient ability to understand and use code versioning tools such as Gitlab
- Salesforce Developer certification required
- Experience with implementing and supporting Salesforce CPQ/Billing
- Proven success as a Salesforce Developer with 5+ years experience
- Ability to coach or manage a team of junior developers
- Experience using Salesforce DX
- Expert in developing cloud applications using Apex, Visualforce Pages, and Lightning Web Component Framework (LWC), Visualforce, Triggers, Batch Apex and Salesforce API programming is required
- Relevant working experience with Salesforce, ideally in a SaaS company
- Your proven track record in understanding deep business requirements and show business acumen
- You are able to identify the actual problem from the symptoms in a pleasant and respectful manner
- Ability to consistently deliver quality outputs in a fast-paced environment, work to tight deadlines, and contribute to a fun, fast-paced, high impact and dynamic environment
- You have an excellent command of the English language, any other language like German or Dutch would be a plus
- Strong collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand and adapt to rapidly changing priorities in a high-growth environment
- Strong background in CRM technology
What we offer:
- Hoodie and merch - we got you covered. With your onboarding package comes your new stylish look.
- Events and off-sites - YES and YES. Plan something with your team, if you feel like it. The whole company meets 2-3 times a year (Xmas, Summer Party, Just-Because Parties).
- Proper tech, check. MacBook Pro, Apple mouse, -stand and Apple keyboard. Need anything else? Let the P&P team know.
- Remote and flex work hours...yes, d'uh! It's not 1992 anymore. Check our social media content for some remote working stories. Who needs a cubicle, when you can have your cat walking through the video call?
- Waffle days, bad jokes, a HUGE Project A corp benefit program, a CEO with a pizza oven, global meditation sessions, German language class, LGBTQIA+ community and support, book club, culture committee, individual L&D paths and -budget...
Everything starts with getting in touch. Please let Sebastian know about your interest, questions and friendly referrals. He will be getting back to you in no time.
In the meantime, let our "life@uberall" give you some real-life impressions.