At Jack Henry & Associates, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you’ll join us. We can’t do it without you.
The CPS Hosting Operations team of Jack Henry has an opportunity for a Senior CPS Mainframe Systems Programmer. Card Processing Solutions provides ATM/Debit/Credit card transaction and processing as well as card management solutions. The CPS Mainframe Operation team provides mainframe support for CPS-managed systems this includes hardware and software installations, configurations, and maintenance for the mainframe. This team ensures the stability of all systems and completes all daily activities and monitoring. Our programmers provide mainframe support to CPS applications providing recommendations and technical expertise and assisting with upgrades of their software along with problem determination and implementation of fixes. The Mainframe team is responsible for the management of disaster recovery and plans for avoidance. The team manages all mainframe tests for disaster recovery and provides recovery for systems in a real disaster situation. The team provides support for data center migration and all tasks related to the mainframe. This position will be able to be worked remotely from anywhere in the United States. The salary range for this position will be $90,000-$110,000.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Performing full installation and maintenance of zOS 2.3 and higher.
- Supporting 3rd party software products including installation and maintenance and supporting application development teams.
- Performing troubleshooting and problem analysis and reviewing logs to determine root cause for issues.
- Maintaining IBM EKMF/TKE, assisting with the configuration of IBM Storage Systems, and helping with Disaster recovery exercises.
- Maintaining in-depth documentation of activities and system configuration.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to have:
- Minimum of 6 years of experience as a Mainframe systems programmer.
- Experience in installation, maintenance, and rollout of IBM Mainframe ZOS.
- Experience with configuration of IBM VTS and DASD systems.
- Experience with IBM EKMF/TKE/ICSF.
- Experience with Mainframe failover for Disaster Recovery-GDPS/XRC/PPRC.
What would be nice for you to have:
- Experience in installation of Mainframe 3rd Party software, Z15 Mainframe hardware, ZOS Catalog Management.
- Experience with ZOSMF, Policy Agent, ADFz.
- Experience with Parallel Sysplex/Sysplex Distributor/Shared file systems
- SMP/E processing/CBPDOs and ServerPacs
- Experience with Netview/System Automation
- Experience with IBM Omegamon