Hello! Are you ready to Work from Home and transform your career?
We're looking for a Hybrid Mobile Developer to join the engineering team at Modus. Want to help our client’s build awesome solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested in working from home with some of the best talent on the planet? Then keep reading.
You love building great software. Your work could be supporting new feature development, migrating existing features, and creating other mobile and web solutions for customers. You'll have a primary focus using Ionic Capacitor. Our client’s tech stack is Ionic, Angular and Typescript. Experience with cross-platform hybrid development is a big plus.
Should have a basic knowledge of iOS Native and Android Native as well.
You relish creating high quality code from the comfort of your own home. Your engineering projects will focus on understanding customers' needs and translating those needs from product specifications into functional, production ready code. You'll have the opportunity to ship code daily that will be used by customers.
You love learning. Engineering is an ever-evolving world. You enjoy playing with new tech and exploring areas that you might not have experience with yet. You are self-driven, self-learner willing to share knowledge and participate actively in your community.
Having overlap with your team is critical when working in a global remote team. Modus requires all team members to overlap with EST morning hours daily. In addition, reliable high speed internet is a must. Additionally for this project you would need own Mac/iOS device for building and testing the environment.
Things You Might Do
Modus is a fast-growing, and remote-first company, so you'll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you'll probably do:
- Give back to the community via open source and blog posts
- Travel and meet great people- as part of our remote-first lifestyle, it's important that we come together as needed to work together, meet each other in person and have fun together. Please keep that in mind when you apply.
- Teach and be taught: Modus creates active teams that work in internal and external projects together, giving opportunities to stay relevant with the latest technologies and learning from experts worldwide
- Interact directly with internal and external clients to represent Modus and its values
Why Modus Create:
Our Benefits may vary according to the Country you are located in, so please reach out to our recruiter in case you have any questions.
If you become a contractor we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- 100% Remote work (could vary according to the client's needs)
- Travel according to client's needs
- The chance to work side-by-side with thought leaders in emerging tech
Do you have what it takes? Apply today!