Frontend at Tessian Read more about Engineering at Tessian: https://stackoverflow.com/jobs/companies/tessian
At Tessian, our mission is to keep the world’s most sensitive data and systems private and secure. Our platform uses machine intelligence to understand human communication at scale, allowing us to protect some of the world’s largest organisations from threats executable by humans.
From a Frontend perspective, we have two main challenges at Tessian: concisely communicating security insights from millions of data points back to our clients through analytics and dashboards, and ensuring all our users find our portal easy to use, despite its industry-leading level of sophistication and flexibility.
We are building a Design System and component library using a modern stack consisting of TypeScript, React, Emotion and Styled System.
You'll have 3+ years of experience working in frontend development and be able to work to a high technical standard. More junior than this? Check out our non-Senior frontend role instead. We'd love to meet someone who:
- Is a great problem solver who takes pride in their work
- Enjoys the challenge of working with and presenting summaries of large datasets
- Has passion for learning new skills and technologies
- Has ideally worked on large, complex Enterprise dashboards before
- Is ideally equally comfortable working on frontend and backend tasks
- Css-in-JS / Emotion / Styled-System
- Python 3
- Docker / CI Pipelines
Why we think you'll love it here .... It’s important to us that all Tessians are part of the journey we’re on, so we offer equity options with every role and benchmark to provide above market rate salaries - there’s plenty more too…. Be at your best, both inside and outside of work
• 25 days of paid holiday (plus 8 bank holidays, and an additional day for every year you've worked at Tessian!)
• Private health insurance provided through Vitality Health and mental health support through our Employee Assistance Program
• Classpass - subsided access to gym time and classes all across London
• Choice First: Do your best work, in the way that works best for you
• Flexible working hours and working from home (if you're not already remote!)
• Work-from-home subsidy upon joining, so you can kit out your home office
• Enhanced pension contributions, matched up to 5%
• We’re family friendly, with policies built to support you in all stages of life
• High-quality tech kit provided for you to work on, plus Tessian ANC headphones
• If you're relocating to join the team, we'll provide a contribution to help with your costs Beyond work • Elite membership of the Tessian House System...
• Every other Wednesday we get together to share team updates and drinks
• Never-ending ping-pong tournaments