As a Frontend Developer - Freelancer at Mercateo, you will be part of a remote and global team that is already living tomorrow's working world today. We are convinced that professionalism and good teamwork do not need co-location or borders.
What you’ll do:
- You think and work beyond frontend and help shape our backend systems.
- You are a sparring partner for our designers and usability experts* and get involved in the design.
- You show our backend specialists what they need to know about modern frontends.
What you’ll definitely need:
- You can bring other team members along to build the frontend to new or existing applications together.
- You rely on a modern tool chain from development and testing to automated builds, deployments and monitoring.
- You are open and curious to move in the complete technology stack (full stack) and to develop this further with your colleagues.
What you can expect from us:
- High degree of creative freedom in a committed, fast-paced technological environment.
- Development of an exciting business model thanks to a modern technological landscape.
- An agile software company with flat hierarchies and open communication.
- We encourage you to dedicate 10% of your working time to your professional development.
- A cool team where you can learn from each other and be able to contribute your own strengths.
We are interested in long-term collaboration and that Mercateo is not just "one project" among others for you.
And please feel free to share work samples, project links or/and open repositories e.g. GitHub with us - sharing is caring.