Jack Henry is seeking a Solutions Architect to join the Integration Services – jXchange Delivery team to help provide an enterprise-level integration platform. Our applications are horizontally and vertically scalable, highly performant and highly available. We have a reputation for solid delivery. This individual has the opportunity to align the technology strategy of jXchange with the business goals of Jack Henry. Highly effective communication is a key skill in this position collaborating between stakeholders, management and development team. This individual will interface between development teams and product owners to drive proof-of-concept and implementations for this platform, alternating between strategy and hands-on work.
This position can be based to work out of any Jack Henry office or remote from any US location.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in software development or architecture.
- Must have experience with RESTful or SOAP APIs or web services.
- Must have experience with identity management (e.g. OKTA, Duende, OAUTH, Open ID Connect).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Advanced degree.
- Financial services, in house and hosted system deployment experience preferred.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Experience with CI/CD or DevOps principles.
- Designs the enterprise integration architecture (may include data, processing logic, presentation layer, etc.), ensuring alignment of technology to the business strategy.
- Provides high level estimates of complexity, resourcing, dependencies and hours to roadmap projects.
- Develops and publishes application integration frameworks, patterns and practices to reduce cost and complexity.
- Develops key technology strategy artifacts such as architecture diagrams, white papers and proof of concepts.
- Completes project level architecture reviews and vendor selection.
- Serves as architectural subject matter expert.
- Mentors team and provides guidance to achieve technical consistency and continuous improvement.
- Ensures analysis, architecture, design, code, test, deploy and support practices include consideration for various customer segments and deployment architectures
- Works with the development teams to identify, document and implement re-usable patterns and practices.
- May lead and facilitate the Architecture Review Board.
- Remains current with industry developments and incorporates applicable technologies into solutions.
- May participates in relevant industry standards groups to align and influence industry technology strategy.