Cleverbit Software is seeking a talented Senior Full Stack Developer who thrives in a challenging, team-driven environment.
At Cleverbit Software, we believe that by combining a flexible working environment with a culture of continuous learning, we can drive better results. By joining our team, you can expect to work on innovative technology used by a lot of people on an international scale.
Interested in applying? Here’s what you can expect!
- Ability to work remotely with flexible hours.
- Small, tight-knit teams who care about your growth.
- Diverse team members from around the world.
- Paid career development aid, including study leave, books, courses, conferences, subscriptions, and more.
- Fast-paced projects centered on leading technologies at scale.
The Cleverbit Software Advantage:
At Cleverbit Software, we put our people first. That’s why we go above and beyond to give our team members nothing but the best. By joining us as a Senior Full Stack Developer, you’ll have access to the following benefits:
- 28 days of vacation leave, balancing rest and productivity for optimal output.
- Paid training and courses such as study leave to acquire invaluable skillsets for enhanced proficiency.
- Additional pay or vacation days for any extra time that you may have spent working.
- Complimentary hardware for your remote office, custom-tailored to your preferences.
Working at Cleverbit Software:
As a senior React developer on the team, your primary responsibility will be to ensure the front-end is all polished. There are two other teams working on the project though, so you'll have plenty of people to bounce ideas off and brainstorm with. The teams work in two-week sprints, with every sprint ending in a demo. This gives us the opportunity to show the client what we’ve built. By embracing agile and having established communication loops, we make sure that all our work is directly adding value to the business and is aligned with the client’s expectations.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Working on development tasks from a backlog in Azure DevOps.
- Writing reusable and reliable code.
- Identifying bugs while troubleshooting and testing code.
- Assisting other team members and collaborating on projects.
- Assisting in PR reviews.
- Leading architecture design together with the team lead.
- Sharing knowledge to improve internal processes and skillsets.
- Providing meaningful input during retrospective meetings.
We prefer our Senior Full Stack Developers to have the following qualifications:
- BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proficient in C#, ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core.
- Strong understanding of database paradigms (SQL).
- Knowledge of Azure services and concepts such as event-based messaging, distributed caches and related technologies is considered an asset.
- Aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps or Jira.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Apply to be a Senior Full Stack Developer at Cleverbit Software today!
This job is fully-remote, however, we'll be happy to help with relocation to Malta if you're interested :)
You can apply on firstname.lastname@example.org