Are you a System Integration Engineer looking for a new flexible opportunity? General Dynamics is seeking a full-time System Integration and Test Engineers, and we’re offering a salary's of £31360 - £39200 (P2) or £39,200 - £48,600 (P3)depending on your experience level.
In this flexible System Integration Engineer role, the successful candidate will work within a multi-disciplined engineering team to deliver outputs that outputs that meet defined quality standards, conduct analysis of system design to define & execute test cases and carry out problem solving to identify defects and provide test & acceptance evidence for the system.
In your first few weeks in this system integration and control systems tester role, you will:
- Support the development of appropriate integration and test plans
- Execute defined test activities including performance, characterisation and investigative tests
- Support build and test automation activities as well as the continuous improvement of integration and testing processes, procedures and tools
To succeed in this System Integration and Test Engineer job, you will need relevant experience ideally in defence/military sector.
Our Company Benefits
We pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose, offering impressive benefits:
- A compressed nine-day fortnight and compressed hours - which means every other Friday off
- A personalised career development plan, alongside regular progress reviews - supporting and valuing your progression within the Company
- A flexible working environment where your contributions are recognised and rewarded with flexible benefits
Contact General Dynamics today to apply for this flexible working System Integration and Test Engineer opportunity.
General Dynamics Mission Systems aims to be as flexible as possible so please discuss with us your preference. Depending on the role, we operate both home and hybrid working (with time split between home and one of our facilities) or you can be based within our offices in Oakdale
General Dynamics Mission Systems engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products, and services that enable customers to execute missions across all domains of operation successfully. We believe in maintaining a diverse workplace - inclusive of beliefs, cultural background, job experiences, thoughts and ideas. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we welcome you to join our inclusive team!
As part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity we welcome in particular applications from women,members of the LGBTQ+ community, ethnic minority groups and those with a disability.