Jack Henry & Associates, a leading provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry; is hiring a Pega System Architect to join the Business Process Automation team within our Collaboration Services team. This team is partnering with our Continuous Improvement team to re-imagine and automate processes throughout JHA.This position requires strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills, to work with associates at all levels within the company. Team members are able to independently prioritize, ensuring all of their internal customers are given the best support possible. Team members must be able to work collaboratively. Jack Henry provides strong opportunity for career progression not only within the Collaboration Services team but across the organization as well.
This position will be filled to work at any Jack Henry office location or Remotely within the U.S.
Expected salary range: $80,000 - $120,000.
If you are interested in this position, please apply on or before October 31, 2021.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience in Pega 8 development.
- Must have Pega Senior System Architect Certification or have successfully passed Pega Senior System Architect Mission Test.
- Must be able to travel up to 10% for meetings and trainings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business.
- Create and support applications implemented with Pega 8.x.
- Provides architectural and “big picture” oversight for development of new or enhanced products.
- Translates customer business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for solutions and integrating architecture.
- Acts as an advocate for the customer, as the ultimate authority on the architecture designed to address customer’s business problems.
- Provides direction for design activities.
- Provides technical advice to other departments within the company, and is responsible for integrating components built by product developers.
- Analyzes the scope, timeline and specifications of tasks; delegates tasks to other architects. Writes implementation plans for enhancements and fixes.
- Provides technical assistance to support staff. Assists with implementations of enhancements and fixes by providing coding knowledge.
- Tests and reviews programming to discover any errors and confirm that the programs meet required specifications.
- Creates system and development documentation.
- Administers various change management tasks.
- Maintains an awareness and understanding of competing products and provides ideas for innovation and improvement in order to maintain a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- May develop code for the design/creation of new software products, enhancements, and fixes.