We are looking for a talented DevOps Software Engineer experienced in Python development to join the Security Research Team.
As part of the team, the candidate will have the opportunity to work on development and maintenance operations related with our Threat Intelligence infrastructure. The ideal candidate should have a strong attitude to work on innovative ideas in a dynamic environment as well as a solid mindset developing, testing and maintaining a scalable cloud-based infrastructure.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong fundamental IT knowledge
- Administration of Windows and Linux-based systems
- Network protocols (OSI model)
- Basic security concepts (like cryptography)
- Common corporate dev tools (for version control, CI/CD, containerisation, etc)
- At least 4 years of Python development experience
- An ability to develop, extend and support big modular projects as part of a bigger team
- Experience with Agile software development mindset
- Following best engineering and development practices
- Experience with at least one of the major cloud computing vendors (AWS is preferred)
- Good knowledge of CI/CD practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Attitude to operate in environments including data covered by non-disclosure agreements and high-level of confidentiality