We are working on SUSE's customer portal called SUSE Customer Center (https://scc.suse.com).
The SUSE Customer Center is the place where our customers manage their purchased subscriptions, access software updates and have the opportunity to get in contact with the SUSE Support Team.
Who are we?
We maintain an open atmosphere, with different cultures and nationalities in our team. We love to learn, are passionate about our applications,and our prime goal is to create a great experience for our users.
Working on our products is organized in an agile way using Kanban, pull requests and code reviews.
We do daily stand ups, regular Planning, Demo and Retrospective meetings.
We are continuously improving our processes to make everyone in the team feel comfortable in the way we are working.
For further details check out our team page: (https://scc.suse.com/team)
- We are responsible for the full-stack, test-driven development of scc.suse.com, the registration client SUSEConnect, the registration proxy SMT, its successor RMT, and the SUSE Docker Registry.
- We are managing our own infrastructure in DevOps-style: the automated deployment, provisioning and testing infrastructure is maintained across the whole team.
- We stay in direct contact with customers and other teams at SUSE to quickly identify and adapt to user needs and respond to customer issues.
Our Technology Stack:
Linux, SLES, Git, Ruby, Rails, Perl, RSpec, Angular.js, Haml, Less, PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, AWS
What we are looking for:
- You have experience in building and shipping consumer or enterprise products for the web
- You want to make customers happy. You are focused on their needs by creating excellent software for them
- You enjoy working in a team and our way of working fits you
- You are motivated to learn and grow
- You have a solid knowledge in our technology stack
- You have good knowledge of the English language
- Design new technology concepts based on customer requirements and realize them.
- Get creative! Tell us about the issues/problems you see in our products and get involved in planning new features/improvements.
- Make use of continuous integration and write automated unit and integration tests for your code.
- Troubleshoot customer issues, identify the problems and find sustainable solutions.
- Maintain and refine our operational setup to ensure the overall stability of our platform.
What we can offer:
- Join our English-speaking team in the Nuremberg SUSE office or from remote.
- Flexible work time
- Learning Time, Conferences
- Professional growth opportunities
- Yearly Hackweek (http://hackweek.suse.com), giving you the opportunity to hack on whatever you want
- Work on a well-maintained codebase with ~90% test coverage
Does this sound great to you?
Then please submit your résumé by including a cover letter telling us who you are and why you want to join our team.
We <3 open source. If you've done any previous open source work, don't hesitate to show it and share it with us.
In order to get to know better what your code style is, please point us to a piece of code from you or any other project that you find really great and explain us why.
And one last thing: please provide everything in one PDF to make our HR colleagues happy as well.
We look forward to hearing from you!
SUSE is a global leader in innovative, reliable and enterprise-grade open source solutions, relied upon by more than 60% of the Fortune 500 to power their mission-critical workloads. We specialize in Enterprise Linux, Kubernetes Management, and Edge solutions, and collaborate with partners and communities to empower our customers to innovate everywhere –- from the data center, to the cloud, to the edge and beyond. SUSE puts the “open” back in open source, giving customers the agility to tackle innovation challenges today and the freedom to evolve their strategy and solutions tomorrow. The company is headquartered in Nuremberg, Germany, and employs nearly 2000 people globally. SUSE is listed in the Prime Standard of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.